Thursday, August 2, 2012

Summer Lovin'

I almost made it to posting within a month of the last post!  Maybe that means that I'm getting better at this!! :)

Since I last posted, we've gone on a couple of vacations.  The first one was to south Texas for Jimmy's cousin's wedding.  Jace was a ring bearer, so he got to get all spiffy for the big event.  All of the kiddos looked so cute!
We also got to hang out in Gruene, Texas for the 4th of July.  We listened to live music at Gruene Hall and ate at the Gristmill. The boys had fun dancing!


We also had the amazing experience of taking a helicopter ride over Canyon Lake.  It was SO much fun, and something that I would love to get to do again!

Jace finished up his t-ball season 7-1, and they were the league's t-ball CHAMPIONS!!!  They all did so good beating the heat, still getting out there to play!  Here is his official picture:
We have been going through a bit of a "phase" with him right now.  He has been very needy/whiny/moody.  Please tell me it's just something about age 4, because I don't know how much back-talking, whining, yelling, and attitude I can take!  He is the SWEETEST kid, so I don't know what all this other mess is.  I hope that once we fall back into our school routine, things will start to settle down some.  I know he is going to love school so much!

Weston is having the same attitude stuff as Jace, but wait, that's just Weston. :)  He is still chatting away, telling us when he goes teetee/poopoo, saying "tee" when he wants to brush his teeth (all. the. time.), calling Granny "Laaaane" (Elaine) instead of Granny, "Eeooh" for Rio (the movie, yes...he loves it!), saying bird, pane (plane), ball, and so many other words.  He is such a mess!

We went on our big vacation to Orange Beach, Alabama this month.  We haven't been on a real vacation (out of Texas), so we decided to venture out.  My aunt and uncle came down there too, so it was fun for the boys to have them around as well.  We hung out at the beach every day, and one day we visited the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, FL.  It was such a neat experience that I loved to be able to share with my boys!



Well that should hold us over for now.  I'm getting everything ready for school to start, and have TONS to get done!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment