Monday, March 5, 2012

And the Planning Begins!

J is about to be 4. FOUR! I can hardly believe it! It seems just like yesterday that HE was the one toddling around. Now that's W's job and J is the "big boy". We took him last weekend to see Monster Jam and he absolutely loved it. He's requested a monster truck birthday party. I've been going nuts on Pinterest looking for cute ideas for a monster truck party. Let me just say that it is going to be a feat to pull off, but I love a challenge. ;) I'm going to try my hand at cookies with flood icing. I PROBABLY should start practicing now..ha!


Weston has learned a couple new words (well, at least TRIES to say them): ball, jump, bite (food), "ni-night", and other little random phrases. Like when we take off his socks/shoes, he says "ki-kee" (stinky). It is so cute! He is also trying to use all FOUR of his teeth to bite. Not cool.

Anyways, I wish that Blogger would let my pictures upload. Will have to mess with that a little more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment